All About Baby: Luc Lessard's Adventures

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Luc is 6 Months Old Today - January 31, 2007

Happy 1/2 Birthday Baby

I swear I don't know how it happened, but Baby Luc is 1/2 a year old today. Yesterday our nanny made me cry by showing me how Luc can scootch if she lets him use her hands to push off from. He is totally creeping.

Here's what Luc is doing at 6 months:
  • Scootching/Creeping a bit
  • Sitting up on his own very well - can do it for a couple of minutes at a time now
  • Reaches for toys
  • Can sort of take/put back his pacifier himself
  • Starting to protest when a toy is taken away (hilarious)
  • Has most recently fallen in LOVE with his feet (no other toys needed) Can hold onto them and try to eat them for hours
  • Rolls over from time to time
  • EATS: Bananas, Rice Cereal, Sweet Potatoes. Not a fan of carrots or squash so far. Avacados, Green Beans and Apples are next on the list!
  • Sleeps for 12 hours - almost to the minute (its weird...)
  • Hugs :) He starts to put his arms around my neck when facing me - makes me melt

He's really starting to become his own person - and so much fun to play with.

We are still co-sleeping and Luc still feeds at night (2 feedings usually). I've also really started to wear Luc frequently in the moby and am becoming much more interested/advocate of baby-wearing - it's a whole WORLD out there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home